Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Weekend Walkabout



Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world.


We visited our local beach a couple of times this week because the weather has been much better. Here are my favourite shots of the week, taken by Whitesnake.

Walkabout is a phrase which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week? If so, post your story or pictures to your blog, leave a comment here and a link to your post on our Linky and Whitesnake or KB will come take a look. Don't forget to put a link to Weekend Walkabout so others can find us and join in the fun.







See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

Our recipe today on our joint blog is...Simply Delish Vegetable Frittata

7 comments:

  1. It is always a wonderful place aye babe.and just like you it is beautiful. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely. I didn't walk about beyond my back porch for my post - hope tha's a-ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...love being by the shore...be it lake, ocean or otherwise...water makes fine music

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing pictures!!! The veggie bake I made from the other blog came out delish!!I love how easy it was to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad it tasted good.

    ReplyDelete