Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekend Walkabout - Eastern Beach




Welcome to Weekend Walkabout, a place to share and explore the different corners of our world. It's been almost three moths since I've posted a Walkabout. Yikes! We have had a lot on our plates recently but now that things are settling down a bit, I intend to post a Walkabout every week.

Even though we're heading into Winter in New Zealand, we've had some beautiful weather this week. Whitesnake and I decided to head to the beach to enjoy some sunshine and fish and chips.










Walkabout is a phrase which means to walk around and explore with no specific destination in mind. Have you been walkabout anywhere interesting this week?

Here's the linky, you know what to do...








See you tomorrow
Love KB
xxx

These pics have been shared with...Scenic Sunday , Our World Tuesday and Outdoor Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. I was wondering if your leaves would turn. You live in such a paradise. I particularly like that picture with the strip of grass in front of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, fall I guess? Looks like it still quite pleasant out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's rather mild for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful winter day. Lovely beach scenes. Happy Scenic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! And fish and chops would be nice about now. My walkabout recently has been in our yard, but I do enjoy strolling around places to see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see your side of the great ditch.We on our side are having an odd autumn with hardly any red in the leave, just wishy-washy yellows . . . global warming?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by.
    These are beautiful photos. I always love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's always lots to see and do by the beach. I'm curious to know what sort of wildlife you might see on a beach walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your beach is so beautiful! The weather does not look too cold there.

    I also enjoyed seeing your next post of your dogs catching a ball underwater. They were amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete